Weak Pelvic Muscles Symptoms
How to find the correct muscle for a successful exercise?
- Attempt to stop the stream of your pee in midstream and the strain that you feel is where the correct muscles are located.
- Think of stopping the passing of gas. Strangle the muscles that you will use. When you feel a pulling sensation then those are the pelvic muscles.
- For women, they may use their finger in checking for the correct muscle. Just put the finger inside the vagina. Squeeze like you are stopping your pee. If you sense tightness then that’s the correct muscles.
Locating your pelvic muscles is very much important because you can correctly perform the pelvic exercise to prevent weak pelvic muscle from going about. Also, you should not strangle different muscles all in one blow. Be very careful in tightening the muscles. It is not advisable to put a lot of pressure on the urinary bladder and more so on the adjacent muscles. Just strangle the appropriate muscles – your pelvic floor muscles. Do not cork up on your breath. Do it in a relax manner.
There are some reminders and considerations when you are doing pelvic floor exercise in an attempt to reduce the likelihood of weak pelvic symptoms:
- Avoid overdoing the exercise.
- Perform pelvic exercise on a regular basis. About three times each day is good enough.
- Have patience. Being calm and uncomplaining can be the best attitudes for you to come up with a great result.
- The use of various devices is also encouraged while performing pelvic exercise. You can surely use special weights but make sure to consult your doctor before using one.
Having weak pelvic floor muscles can result to a lot of things but going over pelvic exercises regularly prevents this from happening. However, there are a couple of factors that can add up to having weak pelvic muscles.
Below are some of the problems that cause the pelvic muscles to be drop its tonicity:
- Sexual difficulties
- Urinary incontinence
- Genital prolapsed
Obviously, no one wants to experience weak pelvic symptoms like incontinence as this undoubtedly brings about shame and stress.
These symptoms may include:
- Always in a hurry to get in touch with the toilet.
- Presence of puffiness at the opening of the vagina for females.
- Decreased level of sensation at the genital area.
- Severe backache.
- Spillages of pee each time you cough, laugh, sneeze or even run.
- Sense of heaviness on the genital area.
These cues are likely to be warded off if you know how to deal with your pelvic floor. You must take a load of care to maintain your pelvic muscles in good condition. In this way, you can surely stop the weak pelvic symptoms from happening.